If you’ve been using another CRM app to help manage your sales contacts there is no reason for you to lose all the activity information you’ve gathered over the years when you switch to Routzy.
Watch the video above or follow our step-by-step guide below:
- Click here to download the CSV import template to your computer.
- Open the routzy-contact-import.csv file in your favorite spreadsheet editing program.
- Starting at the 2nd row fill in as much data that you have for each contact. Use the column headers to dictate the data entered.
- Save the file as a CSV file type. If you are using Windows with Excel save the file as a CSV (Comma delimited) file type. If you are using a Mac with Numbers save the file with a UTF-8 Encoding.
- E-mail your CSV as an attachment to any e-mail address setup on your iPad.
- In the e-mail message tap and hold on the CSV attachment, selectOpen In then selectRoutzy.
- That’s it! Open up Routzy and make sure all your data has been imported correctly.
Need help? Have a question? Contact support at email@example.com